Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm In!

I am officially accepted and enrolled in my Master's program. I am so excited and proud of myself. My classes start October 6th! It has been such a long road, but I am here( I just hope the Master's is done faster than the bachelor's) What's more exciting for me is that when I am done with this program, I will be able to get a job doing something I enjoy and that is always helpful:)

Graduation is all set for October 18th and I can't wait. The kids will be there to cheer me on!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

woooooohoooo!

Yeah you!

Megan said...

I am soooo proud of you! I cant wait for you to start your master program. You have come such a long way from alleys and pizza king! Go you!

unschoolingsupermom said...

Congrats! I start back on the 22nd and of course I am only a Sophmore going for my associates. LoL! OH shit, I forgot all about Pizza King!! I think it's gone now, itnt it. I used to work at the Macaroon Shop. Remember that place?

A Jersey Girl said...

Ah yes, the alleys of Belmar, what fond memories:)

I was just at Pizza King with Mom and Dad in Aug. The pizza is still the same:)