Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELP!

Have you ever been overwhelmed to the point of being paralyzed? You have no idea where to start because the list of "TO DO'S" is just too long and the time just too short.

I have a bad habit of over committing, I cannot say no(except to my family:). So, right now on my plate I have 2 finals for school, an accounting project, front desk duty and my mom, sister and niece coming tomorrow. Throw in there grad school, which starts Oct 6, religious education for the kids, which starts Sept 25th, swimming lesson(Sept.21), College Graduation Oct 18, soccer until Nov.1, Declan's b-day(Oct 2), Back to school night next week, a soccer meeting, Husband traveling and taking classes. A birthday party for Declan and Killi and I am just going crazy. And Maggie starts school on the 29th. Too Much To Do! If you have tips to get me started, I'd love them!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

but then no one would bring you lunch and steal the baby!

Hang in there!