Friday, November 7, 2008

Home!

School is taking up far more of my "free time" than I thought it was going to. I am not sure why, but it is. Essays and papers every week with projects thrown in for fun. I am enjoying it and I know that in the end I will have a degree(and hopefully a job) in a field I enjoy.

I am still not finding time to fit all I need and especially what I want into each day and week. It seems as the kids grow, my days are getting fuller and fuller. I hope I get into the swing of this parenting thing soon:) I felt like I had just gotten the toddler/preschool thing down- now a change.

I will say this, for the first time since we moved here, 4 years ago, I finally feel like I Live Here. I know people, I carpool, I run into people at the store, almost like being back "home" in NJ(in that I know people, not in the people I know:)

No comments: