Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not Fair!!!

I know I have said it before and I know I will say it again, but PMS is really not fair! Alot of times I try looking for ways in which men have something equally un-enjoyable each month, but I never can. I try to spin it in a positive light thinking that I am lucky enough to have been the one to carry our children and that was wonderful, but then I think and what I come up with is that I have given birth to three children and been pregnant for a total of 29 months, I have been suffering with PMS since I was 12, so that is 252 months(give-or-take) of which I was pregnant for less than 30, let's even say that I missed a few times and call it 200 months, still is seem unevenly unfair. Not to mention that being pregnant certainly does not eliminate PMS, if fact at times through it, I'd say it is worse!

Forgive me or the rant(PMS). It's just that sometimes being the stronger sex, just no fun-

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

The equal torture is that our husbands must deal with us, with PMS, once a month :)

A Jersey Girl said...

No, not equal because they just tune us out:)