Thursday, November 27, 2008

How Am I? Thanks For Asking...

It's been a week and I will tell you, I got better, but it didn't last long! The cough lessened for a few days; now, it is back and I have lots to cough up. I also have something swollen on the side of my neck and my ear hurts. I am very tired and have had a headache for two days. I wonder if there is any chance of me EVER getting healthy before spring!

I guess when I get home, I will head back to the doctor and see what they can come up with next. I am just getting a bit tired of never playing at 100%. Believe me, I know there are many people that live everyday much worse off then me,and I am thankful not to be sick with anything serious, I am just sick of the not feeling well, because I know how good it feels when I am healthy:) I want that back!

No comments: