Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pneumonia!

All my coughing this week has apparently been caused to pneumonia. The doctor called today to confirm it. I knew it was either bronchitis or pneumonia, but I was hoping that I had eluded the pneumonia this time as it is so early in the cold/flu season, but no luck! I am starting to feel better though, now it is just the coughing! It is making my stomach and chest hurt sooooo bad!

When I get back from vacation, I will have some more tests run to see why I keep getting pneumonia and see what I can do not to keep getting it. I have been lucky though, I have been able to recover from it with little to no complications so, no reason to complain too much. I have also managed not to infect the rest of my family with it. They will get the cold, but they all fight it off quickly and for that I am thankful. Maybe after this I can stay healthy for alittle while anyway. All I want is 3 weekends of good health:) That would be a great start.

3 comments:

Rebecca Kelley said...

All I want for Christmas is a healthy Emily!

OK, so the little word verification is making me laugh....the word is distsfor, and all I keep thinking of one of our kids looking up at 2 years old saying "Mama, was is distsfor?"

A Jersey Girl said...

HAHA!

Ree said...

UGH!! I had that about 5 years ago the week up to and through Thanksgiving. I missed a few days of work b/c of it!! It WIPES you out for sure!!
Hope you are feeling better by your TG trip!! I'll say a prayer!!

Bec that is hilarious!!
Mine says gratuate--I thought it was spelled with a 'D'-I am guessing these are 'funny' forms of words, aye?