Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Is Me, Alittle Anyway

There are many things I'd like to share on my blog, but for my family's sake I do not. The problem with that is that sometimes I need to get things out and this is where I like to share. So, without saying too much, I have been struggling the past few days. My sleep pattern is all messed up, I am a little on edge and well it is spilling over into my family life now. I have been somewhat inconsistent in my parenting and I am sure my husband has no clue what my reaction to anything is going to be. My eye is twitching and I my fuse is short. I am eating alot(and not because I am hungry) and drinking more coke than any human being should is a life time. Within a few days this will pass, it always does and things will be back to normal(as if that exists). And in a bit over a week I will be hanging out in one of my favorite places in the world with my family, all of it(oh, maybe that explains the twitching:)It should be quiet and peaceful in the Outter Banks and I should have some time to relax and sleep, read books and play in the sand. There is little I enjoy more than the beach in the winter, maybe the beach in the summer!

I guess I will go and get some house work done, I have a bathroom with my name on it:) I can also switch the laundry and start another load, this way when I am exhausted tomorrow, I can go back to bed after the monster head to school.

How far I have come in my life learning to deal with my issues, it has taken a long time, but now I try to go with the flow. Work with my body and do my best to move forward day-to-day without falling apart. Not worrying about only sleeping 2-3 hours a night, it is okay, I know I will sleep in a few days when I need to. Right now I have good stuff to fill my extra hours, cleaning, school work, dished, making lunches- I do often complain about wanting more hours in the day, now I have them:)

No comments: