Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Resolutions!

It is the middle of November and I am happy to say that I have not come close to accomplishing ANY of the New Year's Resolution I made in January. I have not gotten myself into a job or into shape. My family spending has gone up this past year not down and we have not been spending enough "good" time together as a family. I guess the moral of this story is not to make such unrealistic expectation for myself or my family:) Seriously though, I am really making an effort to get back on track here. Maybe by the New Year I will get started on last years Resolution and I can make this years to continue last years:)

1 comment:

resolutionista said...

Hey Jersey Girl - Surfing and ran into your post, had to comment. You're not alone. Most folks make too many resolutions and give up.

I've found, if you make just one resolution that you're really passionate about and work to stick with it for a year, one small step at a time, one day at a time - it helps down the road with the rest of the list because you're inspired by success with that one resolution.

A few years ago, I started a blog to help keep track of my own resolutions . . . In 2009, I'm launching Resolve 365 - 365 Resolutions For Health & Happiness. Drop by & Good luck. Knock off one of those resolutions in '09! :)
Best Wishes,
Kim
IResolveTo.Com