Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adjustments...

It is time to make some in my life. Time to refocus and spend a little time taking care of myself. I need to get back on the treadmill. I feel so much better when I am on it everyday. For me, exercising brings balance into my life. I don't do it for weight-loss, although I don't mind that, I do it for the peace it brings to me mentally. I am not sure if it is the endorphins released or the 30 mins I get to spend listening to my ipod alone, either way it seems to make my life better. I think it makes me a better wife, a better friend and I know it makes me a better mother. So, it is a win-win for everyone in my life.

Here's to hoping I can get up Monday and start doing it:)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel the same way! =)

Slakk said...

Are you going to keep us updated with diet and exercise posts?

;->