Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting It Out of My Head, And Into Yours...

These are the things that have been on my mind the past few days.

Washington, DC has legalized same-sex marriage. This does not affect me personal, but as we live in the metro area, I am happy to see discrimination come to an end in DC. I am hopeful that this will say something of our country that in our Capital City same-sex marriage is accepted and perhaps sooner than later it will be accepted throughout our country. And to my readers that think I am an ultra-right-winged conservative(you know who you are:)I keep trying to tell you I am not;-)

Pedophiles are the lowest form of humanity to me and I think that there are enough studies proving the inability to reform, that once convicted, there is NEVER enough time served for their crimes. They should NEVER be allowed back on the streets where they will, according to statistics, almost certainly molest another child.

I hate when I am caught off guard in a conversation. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it throws me off for days. It makes me unsettled and less trusting, not that I take people at face-value often:)

My baby brother is getting married this weekend!!! I am excited to share this special day with him and to welcome his new family into ours, although I am not sure they know what they are getting;-) Hopefully I will have lots of GOOD pictures from my new camera to share with you!

2 comments:

Slakk said...

wow! u r all over the place! haha

A Jersey Girl said...

My husband says that is why I don't sleep:) My mind is always going. And I never have trouble sharing:)