Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Will I NEVER Learn?

It is clear that I will NOT. Well, maybe it is that I just don't care to. I am the kind of person that gets pissed-off and cannot let it go! To make it worse, little things are always the ones that push me over the edge. I am truly a "straw that broke the camels back" kinda person. Now, I am annoyed and am taking my ball and going home! I will admit that I am a big brat, but right now I do not care!

Today is the day that I have decided to put MY FAMILY FIRST! I really could care less about anyone else right now. More than my family, I feel like putting ME first! Yes, I know how selfish that is and I don't care right now! The monsters are in bed and by morning I will probably be ready to be a mom again:) And Ben is pretty tired and happy not to interact with me tonight and by morning I will be ready to be a wife again.

I am not sure that I will be ready to be a friend tomorrow or anytime soon. It will take almost everything in me to even be civil to the outside world. Maybe a good night's sleep will turn it all around, but don't bet on that!

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Nope, you will never learn :)

Will you still be my friend today, I may lose my mind if the answer is no.

Slakk said...

remember that thing i said about having an edge and allowing yourself yo be pushed over it?

:-)

tee hee

(really-- feel free to dump comments on my blog-- u 2 tribe mammer)