Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Quick Trip to Jersey!

A whirl-wind trip to NJ for this:

My baby brother got married! His wife is clearly not the brightest as we warned her off but she still married him;-) Honestly though, I am very happy for both of them. They seem so happy and I hope they stay that way forever!

Selfishly, I am very happy about this wedding as it means extending my family to include 2 new sisters and a great set of additional parents! When a couple gets married often times their families don't come with them, Unfortunately that is not the case for Kelly's parents and sister(and husband). They got us all! They may have thought they only signed on for Skippy, but they got us all! They are a wonderful family and I am so happy that Billy has brought them into my life.

No comments: