Friday, November 12, 2010

Blogging Because I Cannot Talk.

It has been roughly 60 hours that I have been without a voice. Life is much quieter, much different. I am feeling pretty crummy, sore throat, cough, BAD wheezing, achy and a fever to accompany my loss of voice. Now, normally when I am sick, I enjoy whining to my family and having them take care of me, but with limited communication options, I have not been able to do this.

I find that I am doing alot of snapping to gain the attention of those I want/need. Lucky for the monsters, Ben has been home since I lost my voice so he has been available to do the yelling for me:) Still it is very frustrating, not being able to talk. Especially since I have so much on my mind.

Stepford, where we currently reside, is a society of "civil anarchy" and my patience has just about run out. With no leader and even fewer followers, this place is crazy! I wish I could sneak in and re-wire some of these folks:) Maybe someday I will make it out of here and into a beach house, I'll keep dreaming:)

We have a family vacation planned in a few weeks with my parents, sister, brother and their families. I am excited, but anxious too. I just want to relax and enjoy the vacation, but I am worried that it will be so hard to relax with so many people to consider. I also know that if I just set out my plans and expectations before hand, everyone will be fine with it and it will be good. Where it goes wrong is when I make plans and then all at once decide they are not working for me so I throw a fit and upset everyone:) I am going to try and not do that:)

OMG!!!I WANT my voice back!

No comments: