Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this year that I am not sure where to start. I guess I will start with my husband and monsters. I am so incredibly grateful to have a husband that loves and respects me and monsters that do the same. I am thankful for their health and for all the comforts we have in our lives. I am thankful that my father continues to successfully battle lung cancer. I am thankful for my brother and sister and their families. Thankful for my parents love and support. I am also thankful for my in-laws, that they are so much a part of our lives. I am thankful that my SIL, after a year of health scares and struggles is with us and healthy.

I am thankful for the friends that I have that everyday help and support me, without them I would find it hard to be thankful for anything sometimes:) I am thankful for all of the new friends that have entered my life this year and thankful for the strenghth to walk away from toxic situations.

I am thankful for all of the opportunities I have been given and the ability to experience them. To free speech and free choice, I am thankful for all those who make it possible.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!

No comments: