Monday, November 29, 2010

This Time I Will Complete & Publish This Post!

Vacation was better than I had expected. It was great to spend Thanksgiving with my family. The weather was warm & sunny in Florida so we were able to enjoy the awesome pirate themed pools. We enjoyed Dumbo rides and princess dinners in Disney and despite a LONG, SOAKING rain, Sea World was great too. The Shamu Christmas Show was so great!

What is not so great is the cold I brought home with me. I went to Florida just having fought-off one cold and left with another and this one seems worse. The cough is that awful, deep, hurts-do-do-it cough and it brought a runny nose and fever with it:( Maggie & Declan seem to be trying to fight this one off too! I hope they can and I hope I can make it run it's course quickly.

We are getting into Birthday and Christmas mode here, with birthdays this month for both Ben and Killi and even though their birthdays are almost 2 weeks apart, they will be celebrating on the same day, but not together. Ben & Declan will head out to Heinz Field to see the Steelers & Killi has invited the family to join her for a Pony Party and of course it comes together all on the same day. That's okay though, we will have LOTS of cakes and birthday dinners together:)

No comments: