Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Wanna Know How Forever Feels...

wait, I already know! FOREVER feels like it being Feb.7th and your Monsters thinking that school is out for summer and NOT because of the weather but because school is NEVER open due to SNOW(seriously, Maggie is working on week 3 of no school and Declan and Killi went for 4 hours total last week)! Add to the "FOREVER" feeling that your husband has been home since 2pm Friday after being home all day Wednesday!

I really do love my family, but even I have reached my max on "days trap in the house together". If we had been smart, we would have packed-up Thursday and headed down to OBX! We didn't and now we are paying for it. We could have had a four-day trip to the beach and lost no vacation time for Ben or the kids. Instead we sit here. Sit here in COLD, ICY Virginia where schools are closed through Tuesday and the Federal Government is closed. We sit and wait for the next storm to begin on Tuesday that is expected to bring us up to another 5 inches; which will close school for Wednesday and maybe Thursday.

I would be much happier watching a "Big Orange Ball, Sinking in The Water"! That is how FOREVER should feel!

No comments: