Monday, February 1, 2010

Taking the Good with the Bad

I have had enough of this snow and here is why- it snows here and 3 days after the snow has stopped falling, schools remain closed. That would not even be so bad, but they are calling for MORE snow tomorrow night! What will that mean for Wednesday? I really need for everyone to go to work and school so that I can get some school work done. I feel like it is all or nothing around here!

I do have to admit that all has not been bad being stuck at home. The house is much cleaner than it has been is awhile and the laundry is getting done and put away:) The floor has been mopped twice in two days which hasn't happened in...well forever!

I have also had some time to think. Think about what I need and reevaluate what I can and cannot do. I see that I am over-committed and although I WANT to do all I sign on to, the hours are just not there for me to do them all and do them well. I know that it is time to cut back. I want to spend more time with my family, I want to do well in school, and I want to be happy! Those are my priorities. If I help others along the way great, if not, I am sorry. In the past few months I have really begun to see how valuable time is and there is never enough of it. There is no eraser to wipe away the wasted time and try again, when it is gone it is gone! I have decided that I want to look back and smile not see wasted time.

I am hoping tomorrow will bring another enjoyable day.

No comments: