Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Only Me!

I think I have always been forthcoming in disclosing my bitchiness. I do not disclose it as a good or a bad thing, just that I am. By bitchiness I mean that I can be abrupt, straight-forward, pushy, opinionated and don't mind sharing all those things:) What I really do not like is for other people to be that way! Especially people who pretend to NOT be that way. I also hate when people lie about dumb things, well when they lie to me about dumb things.

Yes, I know that this entire post is hypocritical.

Let me start again.

I cannot stand people who pretend to be super sweet & nice and honest, that then decided that they are going to be big GIANT BITCHES that lie. I find it really ruins my day.

The point is, I like to know and be able to decide if I want to deal with bitchy, liars not have someone decide after years are playing sweet and nice to turn into well...ME!

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

OK, what did I do now? I admitted I was annoyed about harboring an asshole :)

Risa said...

hate to say it...but I think you've summed up every Jersey girl! I say it out of love, being a former jersey girl myself!