Monday, February 15, 2010

Who Says You Can't Go Home?

I spent 20 years trying to get out of this place
I was looking for something I couldn't replace
I was running away from the only thing I've ever known...

and what I ran from was GOOD PIZZA:)


My trip to NJ did improve my attitude. Getting away from the house and seeing some people other than the five I live with was good! Spent time with family. Laughed. Ditched the monsters. Ate awesome food. And traffic didn't suck either way! A trip of near perfection! If only it had been beach weather, it would have been a prefect trip!

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I am so happy that the trip made you feel better.

I am tempted to find a weekend in March or April to escape to LI with Ryan and the kids, I am in need of a change of scenery and would love to just get to hang out with friends, laugh and eat awesome food!