Friday, April 23, 2010

Let's See...

I have been down-and-out since Tuesday night sick! It has been BAD. So bad that I was forced to make my poor babies ride the bus home from school yesterday. In the last few hours though, I am starting to feel better. Better, but still not feeling much like getting back to work, not that I was ever completely "off" as a mom. I need to send a BIG THANK YOU to my friends and husband who really stepped it up while I was down.

So, what did I miss while in-and-out of consciousnesses...I have been reminded once again that once posted on my blog, the stories are out there for all to see. Sometimes that is good, sometimes words in print come across differently than in person. I will also have you all remember that my posts are only MY side to a story, and we all know, there is always more than onside to every story. Nevertheless, I will continue to share because most of the time it is better for me to "air" it out here than in person. It gives me a chance to think things through before shoot-off at the hip...maybe not, but at least I get to read it before it goes out;-)

I wish I had some really good stuff to write, but I have not seen the news in days. The past two days have been filled with talk of the NFL Draft in my house. All I can say thus far is "Who drafts a center in the first round"? I guess when you have lost your quarterback for 4-6 weeks, you can draft in whatever direction you please. I Fear A VERY LONG FALL in this house with members of THE STEELER'S NATION living here:)

No comments: