Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Far, So Good!

I know it has not been long, but the changes at home and in my attitude really seem to be making a difference. The power of positive thinking is amazing. Now, the kids are moving SLOW with hopping on-board with some of the changes, but they are coming around.

Sometimes I feel like I get so caught-up in life that I forget to live. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to live my life to the fullest and enjoy as much of it as I can and I want to teach my children to do the same. I am working on reminding myself of what is important and let the other stuff go. Sometimes I have trouble with that. Sometimes I forget to look at the "small picture" and focus too much on the big one, problem with that is that if the "small picture" is out of focus, it looks worse when you blow-it-up, all blurry and messy!

No more negative! That is not to say that everything is positive, but instead of negative maybe it can just be and I can find a way to work through it. I have decided to live this everyday:
Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.
-- Arnold Glasow
I am going to hope it is true and give it a try!

2 comments:

Slakk said...

This is fuckkin great!
Just wait to see how fast your children catch up, then pass you up and show you things!

Sounds like a good road!

slakk

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome.
Your blog is great. I'll definitely be checking back.

Feel free to check out mine at:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

Also, you might be interested in the contest I have happening right now. It could generate a lot of new viewers and followers to your blog! It's a simple as answering a few questions. If you're interested, all of the details are in my most recent blog post.

xoxo

The Boyfriend Shopper