Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Small Change

My blog used to stream directly to my facebook page, but I have decided to stop that. I made this decision after yesterday's Post. What I learned was that even without putting names in my blog, the identities of those involved were revealed and brawls ensued. That is not why I blog. I use my blog as many use a journal, to talk about my day,life and how I feel about it all. My posts are my opinions and feelings and no one elses. I am happy to have people read it and comment it on, just remember that it is just me. Just me, a wife and mother in her mid-thirties, still trying to figure it out. No different than most. I just choose to make it public. And with that choice I understand that I put myself out there and that is okay with me. I just don't like when others get upset by my posts.

No comments: