Monday, April 12, 2010

Stop and Think...After that if it still seems like a good idea, talk to me.

You may think that my title is directed towards my monsters, but no because even at 8,7&5 they have more sense then a lot of adults I know.

For example, it bugs the hell out of me when people say, to me "taste this, it is nasty" or "smell this, it is so gross". Why in the world do you need someone to confirm that for you? Is it just because you were tortured with a smell or taste that was so bad that you cannot possibly be the only one to suffer? I'm not sure the reason, but I find it annoying.

If something bad/sad/unfortunate happens to you, please to not feel the need to invite me into the same awful situation. Doing so only proves how selfish you are and if not selfish, stupid. For me, I would prefer stupid, however as a cynic, I lean towards selfish. What is worse is that people do this ALL the time to "friends". Is it because they do not really think you are friends or is it that they don't understand what a friend is?

I suppose if I were a good Christian, I would pray for these "friends", but as I am not I simply hope that Karma does exist.

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I am so sorry for making you smell and taste that thing today when I put you in an uncomfortable position and made you do things you normally wouldn't...oh wait, it wasn't me. Although I did think about making you taste Teagan's lunch since she found it sooooooo delicious!