Thursday, June 17, 2010

Turning It Around

Boy is it tough to see the positives in life sometimes. I am not ready to give-up yet, but today was a challenge. By 11 am when the government agency I was trying to work with, hung-up on me for the 4th time, I began to have my "positiveness" taken away:) That was followed by me hitting myself in the head with a swing and my daughter and her friend laughing at me.

But, I forged on. I picked the kids up from school and took them to the park, headed over to the library and I even cooked dinner and did some schoolwork. I am not going to lie though, I will be happy when I drift-off to sleep and end this day.

I can find some good in the day, if I really look. Like, we are down to the last day of school. And, the library had a few of the books I needed for class. I ordered Ben a Father's Day gift and the man that helped me was very nice:) The monsters played nicely together for hours this evening and Ben walked in smiling even after 4.5 hours of commuting today. Well, as I write this I see that the day was better than I thought! I will have to remember to reflect on my day more often!

*************************************************************************************


Tomorrow is the Last Day of School and to celebrate the Nationals are having Strasburg pitch and Friday Night Fireworks!!! All for us:) Okay, maybe that is not true, but that is the way we are looking at it here. It will be our first Strasburg Game, I hope we do not bring bad luck with us:) And there is little in the world I love more than fireworks! Here's To a Great Day Tomorrow!

No comments: