Friday, May 14, 2010

Ah, Friday.

It has been another busy and crazy week around here. More monsters sick, too much school work to do, and PTO Bingo tonight, but most of it is done so maybe I can get back to my new positive ME:)

I was re-elected to the PTO Board for next year, not that I thought it would be an issue with our "Russian democracy" we have...only one name on the ballot for each position and I swear those on the ballot are hand picked!LOL! Anyway, I am there and I think it will be a great year next year!

I have so many other things I want to talk about like the oil spill and its lack of news coverage, why standardized testing sucks, the crazies in Great Britain but I am just too tired right now.

Before I go, I would like to say that a friend of a friend lost her son this week in Afghanistan and I really don't care what your views on the war are, I would just like you to keep in mind that there are still Heroes dying everyday even if it isn't on the news. So take a moment and remember those lost and all they leave behind.

No comments: