Monday, May 31, 2010

Quiet.

That is state of my house right now. Billy & Kelly are back in NJ, Ben is off to California, Marg & Killi are sleeping and Declan is playing a quiet game. Earlier today I feared I would hate this moment, but now that it is here, I am enjoying more than I could have imagined. I thought I would miss listening to the kids playing or having a grown-up to talk to, but I don't. In fact, it is so quiet in here that I can hear the keyboard as I type each letter, that NEVER happens here!

Tomorrow Declan & Killi will head back to school to finish off the last 14 days of the school year. I am happy for the year to be ending, not that it was a bad year, just that it is exhausting. Ten months of a schedule for someone to hates to follow one is depressing and near impossible, but I made it through, mostly anyway:)

I am working on some "new" stress-relief techniques exercise, meditation and yoga. I am in the beginning stages with all of them so I cannot report on the success of them yet, but I am hopeful. Let me know if you have any tips for me.

I hope everyone enjoyed Memorial Day and remembered all those who have served The United States of America over the years.

No comments: