Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kinda Slow

Sinus Infection! It bites! I cannot breathe through my nose, it is very pretty.

It has been hot here since Friday. Would have been an awesome beach weekend, but we were too busy; park with friends on Friday, Food Store and Football on Saturday and Great Train 1 mile race today.

I enjoyed the clips from the White House Correspondents Dinner. President Obama was funny picking on Leno. I enjoy the clips from that dinner, it always seems to lighten the mood in town for a day or two:)

I did not like the bomb in Time Square. I am proud on the NYPD for working so efficiently to secure the area and get things moving again. I hope they are able to find the coward/s that planted the bomb.

Busy week ahead, I've got a few papers to do for school due and hopefully the School Board will roll out their budget tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers that my sinus infection clears quickly and I will stop wheezing and sneezing soon!

Oh and our first "natural-chicken" order comes on Thursday! I am very excited! I hope that it is as wonderful as out beef!

No comments: