Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Giving Credit

As most of you know, I am back/still in school, now trying for a Masters degree in History & Culture. Well, this past week I got the information on how the "new Obama" student loan plan will be affecting me and how I go about securing loans for the upcoming school year. I followed the links to the Direct Loans site that had all the new rules/regulations/forms available. What I found was wonderful! Easy to understand! Helpful! Logical! Just all around good. I have never had such a smooth time filling out forms and understanding what I was getting into with student loans.

So with that experience, I will say that barring any issues with distribution of my loans, President Obama and his administration have at least (1) check in the positive column from me. I am glad I found something.

Who knows, maybe Health Care will surprise me too. That would be a real victory for all!

3 comments:

Twinky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy said...

Sounds like you have a plan - glad the loan thing worked out for you - hope it works out as well for my granddaughter!

Kudos!

~J~

Slakk said...

I am glad this worked out for you.
I also benefit from educational programs provided by Obama-- or perhaps-- OUR GOVT.

So thank YOU for helping ME out
and YOU are welcome for what I could do for you.

see that?

simple-- but not in a tea bagging constitution because it a "social" statement.

slakk