Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And I am Back!

WOW! Was I side-tracked the last few days. It is amazing how quickly some rain and one person can bring down your mood. I am happy to say that through good friends, xanax, meditation and my sister, I am back on track!

I realized today that the energy I was spending on a negative, mean self-centered person was time I was taking away from my loved ones. So, I will regroup and refocus!

I have a need for justice and equality in the world and among my friends and it is not there, it will never be there. I need to learn that there are some fights not worth having and trust in Karma. There is a balance in life and a balance within each of us and life is so much better when we find it.

I am so angry at myself for wasting the time I have the past few days when I have so many friends that I could be focusing on, but I haven't. I have friends and family that could use my "powers" so I am headed back in that direction:)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Now your talking some sh@* I can understand! Way to go big sister! Time to let go of that mess. Those people are energy vampires and are never happy unless they are bringing people down with them! I hate negative Nelly! Positive Polly will always be on top and take over the world once and for all!

BLAZER PROPHET said...

Agreed. Love those who are close to you and ignore the rest.