Sunday, May 9, 2010

Trying to Stay Positive

I have been very happy with the way my new positive approach to life has affected my family. It is crazy how much my attitude sets the tone for the entire family. It has made a world of difference in my son and I am so happy for that. Not that it has been lost on the others, but he really needed the change and it is working!

Now the issues I am having with this. I have been sick for 3 out of the last 4 weeks. First a week fighting food poisoning, and now a cold/virus thing that won't go away and has now caused my Shingles to come back in my NOSE! For anyone who has not had them, Shingles hurt, itch, burn so bad and they are in my very runny nose! That means that every time I have to blow my nose, my eyes tear-up from the pain! I am however moving forward with the positive me.

Here's to hoping I can stay positive!

1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

Staying positive is good for everyone whether you see it or not. It makes people see you as dependable and stable in your advice.

As for the shingles- I can't imagine the torture of what you are going thru, but I certainly hope you get relief very soon.