Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Different Way

In a attempt to continue my life as a nonconformist, but lessen the emotional stress it is causing me and my family, I have decided to work within the "system" to change the "system". I am sure this will be no less annoying for those I am trying to change than it was when I was a screaming banshee, but this way they have to listen:)

This change is not going to easily to me as "Screaming Banshee" is who I have been forever, but I have promised the husband that I would give his way a try and see what happens.

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Slakk said...

I stopped by to remind you that within your conformist strife...I am a Ninja! LOL

BLAZER PROPHET said...

I have decided to work within the "system" to change the "system".



Ah, you've sold out to the dark side. Now you're one of "them"- the establishment.