Sunday, May 16, 2010

It is Not Working Today.

The positiveness is ALL gone for today. I am pissed-off, I am confrontational and I may be at the point of irrational. There is a person I know, that is causing all of the feelings I am having right now. Why I am allowing myself to be so bothered by her is a question I am looking for an answer too. However right now I am just going to be pissed-off and she should be happy that we will not see each other today and hope that by tomorrow, I have cooled down.

So, what do you think? Should I send and email and explain my anger, wait until tomorrow and see how I feel or do what is probably the "right" thing and take a xanax and let it go?

I will be waiting for your words of wisdom:)

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Well if I am the person, please let me know why you are pissed....if not and the person has not known you going on nine years, you may want to cool down first :)

Anonymous said...

DAMN, YOU'RE A JERSEY GIRL, GIVE EM HELL!!!!!!!!