Monday, May 17, 2010

I Think You're Feelin' It Too...

I am feeling like I am very "high maintenance" today, and I bet my family and friends are feelin' it too. The day started out great! Monday is my favorite day of the week. To be truthful, Monday mornings between 9-12, when they all leave to go back to work and school, is my favorite part of the week. Today I woke up looking forward to that time, but had no luck. By 10 am, I was crying, yelling and calling the Husband to bitch. I continued that pattern, pretty much through the day. And because my Husband is the BEST husband for me, he answered every time because he knew I needed him too!

On continuing my bitchiness, I was sooooo happy to hear that President Obama's Aunt, who has been living in the US illegally, is now allowed to stay. And I am sure, the judge's ruling had nothing to do with him being President.

I am also glad we are cleaning-up that oil spill. And with all the time the President has spent down there, it is amazing he has had time for anything else...Oh wait, that's right he isn't there. I am so glad there is not a Republican in office ignoring this problem, it might get news coverage that way.

I sure am looking forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

While I have no doubt Obama's mother gets to stay is due to him being President, I think it is a very good thing. No President's mother should be deported.