Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Odds and Ends from the Week

~How annoying is it that anytime there is a holiday weekend ahead that the weather forecast is always AWESOME until the Thursday before the long weekend? Is it a.) they know everyone is looking forward to beautiful weather for their vacation so they try to be optimistic or b.) the weather people are secretly paid by the travel industry. Which do you think?

~President Obama and the wreath. Personally, I could care less if he goes or not to Arlington. Joe Biden will represent the executive branch with much stronger a backbone than the President anyway.

~I was glad to hear that President Obama did not forget to tell us that the "buck stops here" while continually reminding us that his response to the oil leak can in no way be compared to the Bush Administration to Katrina...Way to take responsibility for your actions

~I enjoyed the article in The Hill this week, recapping Sen.Corker(R.,TN)pleasant conversation with the President. I am sure the Senator will return home for a long weekend to great applause and sound-bytes:)

~Wish I could take a day off on the parenting front. It has been a LONG, Tough few weeks:(

~living within the "box" is having it's pro's and con's, I am not yet sure which side is ahead:)

I guess that is my Week in Review. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend and take a moment to remember all those that have given their lives/time in order for us to have ours. Thank you to all who have served and continue to serve our country.

No comments: