Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thinking Out Loud

Sometimes when I have "too much" going on in my mind I start thinking out loud and this action rarely works out for me. It usually ends with me saying something to someone that was better in my head then it was through my mouth! The past two days have been like that for me. My poor husband has had to suffer through all the thoughts running through my head for the last two days. It has been BAD!

I am sick, PMSing and stressing, I am not sure a more "perfect storm" could have been created for my husband. I have an opinion about EVERYTHING and I am only too happy to share them with him:) Hummm...maybe the three hour trip to the food store was not all spent at the store and was spent anywhere but here with me, I don't know, but I am not sure I could blame him:)

This I do know. It is a very good thing that it is a weekend, in the summer. This means that the clean-up crew that generally follows one of these "moods" will not have too much work to do:) The destruction should be limited to family!LOL!

No comments: