Friday, July 30, 2010

And Here She Is...

Below is a picture of me(on the left)& My very own Mini Me(on the right):


Today after many months(okay years) of trying to ignore it, I have accepted the fact that I live with and have created a Mini Me! Understand that I am not saying that she is "like" I was as I child, what I am saying is that she IS the child version of ME in the present and it is scary:) It is very surreal when a you realize that a 5 year old can finish your thoughts for you and not just finish them but do it with the same mannerisms you do. I am starting to believe that she was cloned and conceived:)

This is all fine and well as I am a fantastic person and anyone should be so lucky to be like me:) Okay, if I am being honest, I may have some faults that make me alittle scared for my mini me. For instance, my inability to conform(to anything), my holding a grudge, and even being right all the time can be tough:) So, with all that in mind, I sometimes wonder what she will grow-up to be like.

For now I will enjoy my Mini Me and hope that she quickly becomes better than me at speaking her mind, kindergarten starts in a few weeks;-)

No comments: