Sunday, July 11, 2010

When I Whistle.

When I whistle it is never good. I am not a good whistler. I cannot whistle a tune or whistle loud enough to call my kids. So, for me whistling has become something I do when I am anxious. Most of the time it takes someone to mention to me that I am whistling for me to stop or even notice it.

I feel like I have been whistling a lot lately. It was a good stretch of now whistling though. Months I would say. I wonder now if I had no anxiety during that time or if I found another annoying noise to make in place of my whistling:) Oddly enough, I notice that I have not been grinding my teeth much at night so maybe whistling is a better outlet, well for me, not so much for others.

Tomorrow I think I will try to whistle a Happy Tune and see if I can turn my whistle into a relaxation technique instead of nervous energy:) With that, I for warn you all to plug your ears as I attempt to whistle my happy tune!

No comments: