Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update, Family Fun & Feeling Yucky...

I wanted to say thank you to all of you out there that send prayers and positive thoughts over the past few days to my friend and her very premature twins. It has been 2 days now and through their update today I have learned that both babies had a better day than yesterday, but as you all can imagine, this is just the beginning of a very long journey for their family. With the twins in the NICU for the foreseeable future and a toddler at home, life will be challenging for them so, if you can spare them, they could use all the continued well wishes and prayers you can send. It really means so much to mean that so many of you have been willing to send prayers for them. Thank you all!


Now onto me:)

We had a wonderful Fallon Family Fun Day today at Water Country. It really was fun. I was not sure it was going to be because no one wanted to get out of bed and get moving, but we did and I am glad because despite getting a later start than we wanted and feeling kinda crummy(now feeling awful)we really enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to spend some time together away form the chores of home.

Now that we are home, I am lying here in bed feeling worse by the moment. Sore throat, achy body, fever just not good. My ears hurt and are itchy, ugg...I am tired, but cannot sleep. Pain meds are not working AT ALL!

I have so much to dish about in the political world, but I just feel to crummy tonight. You know how elections excited me and November is just around the corner, I get giddy just thinking about it, but it will have to wait!

No comments: